Intensive Driving Lessons Edinburgh
Why wait months to acquire a driving licence?
Learn to drive and pass your test in as little as 4 weeks!
We offer Intensive Driving Lessons in Edinburgh and the Lothians to help our clients pass their driving test quickly.
More and more people are now passing their driving test with intensive driving courses in the UK, compared to taking driving lessons over a longer period of time. Intensive courses are excellent value for money, offer a high first time pass rate and can be one of the best approaches for learner drivers who want to pass their driving test as quickly as possible.
Why an Intensive Course?
- Intensive courses can offer a higher first time pass rate compared to taking driving lessons over a longer period of time.
- You can pass your test more quickly with a crash course as you will learn, stay focused and concentrate on your driving over a shorter period of time.
- You can save both time and money if you take a crash course
- You could become more confident and gain more knowledge faster, therefore helping you to pass your test quicker
Why book an Intensive Driving Course with Compass ProDrive today?
- We take care of everything for you from booking your course with one of our fully qualified driving instructors to booking your driving test, so you can focus on passing.
- Established driving school with years of experience helping learner drivers to pass their driving test through our intensive courses.
- We offer some of the best value intensive driving courses in Edinburgh and the Lothians which are great value for money compared to standard driving lessons.
- We only use fully qualified driving instructors who have met the high standards outlined by the UK government DSA - Driving Standards Agency
- Guaranteed 1 – 2 – 1 tuition with a professional driving instructor, with no car sharing
Friendly, patient approach to teaching
During your first 2 hour lesson, your driving instructor will assess your driving ability and road sense and will then estimate how many lessons you will need to pass your test. A guideline for this would be:
Extensive driving experience 10 + Lessons
Moderate driving experience 20 + Lessons
Minimal driving experience 30 + Lessons
No driving experience 40 + Lessons
Our Intensive Driving Courses are arranged depending on your availability. Once your course of lessons has been completed we will give you a mock test to determine if you are ready for the real exam or if more lessons would be beneficial to meet the scrutiny of the DSA examiners.
Please note this is guideline information and everyone learns at their own pace so figures can be more or less based on an individuals needs.
considerations When Booking Intensive Driving Lessons
If you are undertaking intensive driving lessons the likelihood is you want a speedy and efficient process that ensures you have your driving license secured as soon as possible.
Planning ahead is extremely important in making this a reality.
- There is on average a 2-4 week wait time when booking your theory test, we recommend you get this done and out of the way as quickly as possible.
- The is on average a 6-8 week waiting period when booking your practical driving test, again, we recommend you book your desired date as soon as possible.